Welcome to Summer 2012
In addition to our regular afternoon classes, MCM offers three different camps this Summer of 2012: Music Discovery, Music Performance and Intensive Strings.
Each camp targets different aspects and stages of music learning. Music Discovery and Music Performance Camps are presented in a two-week setting and will be offered three times during this summer in June, July and August. Intensive Strings Camp is presented in a one-week setting and will be offered only once this summer, during the month of June.
Camps will run from 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Students will bring their own lunch, but on Fridays, for every camp session, a pizza party will be provided. Camp participants will also have few options available at an extra cost such as private lessons on their instrument(s) after the camp with a faculty member, and also a variety of group lessons and workshops to choose from.
Apply for Summer Camp:
1- Fill out an MCM Application
2- Submit payment to secure enrollment
3- Fill out Field Trip - Recess Release Form
General Terms and Conditions:
Tuition and fees:
- All fees are per student: $750 two-week tuition | $400 one-week tuition
- Tuition is due in full two weeks before the starting day of the seeions selected to confirm enrollment
- Students picked up after 4PM will be billed at a rate of $20 per each hour of tardiness
|Music Discovery and Music Performance
|June 11 - 22
||July 9 - 20
|| August 6 - 17
||June 25 - 29
|App. Deadline: May 21
App Deadline: June 25
||App. Deadline: July 23
||App. Deadline: June 11
|Early App (5% Off): May 7
||Early App (5% Off): June 4
||Early App (5% Off): June 29
||Early App (5% Off): May 25
Incentives and Discounts:
- Apply early and received 5% off total tuition (see early application deadlines above).
- Participate to two or more full camp sessions this summer 2012 and receive free annual registration for the 2012 - 2013 academic year.
- Receive 5% off total tuition for multiple enrollment (two or more students).
- Please note that refunds will not issued for camp sessions. Instead, a credit will be issued to be used towards classes at the Miami Conservatory of Music within one year from time of cancellation.
- Refunds are not awarded for days missed due to illness or any other unforeseen event.
Credits or Make - Ups:
- No credits or make - ups will be granted for lessons or days missed, late drop-offs or early pick-ups.
- Except for Fridays' Pizza Parties, children must bring their lunch/snack every day.
- Except for the Discovery Camp and piano students, all children must bring their instruments daily.
- Performance on last Friday of each two week session is free and open to family and friends.
- Private lessons available after camp at an additional cost. Contact us to schedule classes.
- Singed parent's permission required for outside the conservatory activities.
- MCM will not be responsible for the loss of any electronics or valuables brought to camp.