After camp individual instruction is also offered on piano, violin, cello, voice, guitar, flute, clarinet, saxophone and drums. Lessons are available for all levels of experience, from beginners to advanced students. Just contact us for availability and to hold your space.
In this fun one-week camp for beginning musicians with no experience, your child will enjoy hands on opportunities to explore a variety of instruments with the guidance of professional musicians.
On Friday, come and see them demonstrate what they have learned.
Limited student number per group to allow individualized attention.
Students must bring their lunch and snacks except for Pizza Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
• Register online by clicking here. Make sure you mention the camp and session(s) you are interested in.
• You can pay online at the bottom of the application or mail your check (to the order of Miami Conservatory of Music) or pay at the conservatory.
• At an additional fee, private classes can be taken after 4:00PM. Please reserve in advance.
It's time for bed - time to pick up our toys, take a bath time, brush our teeth and put our PJs on to end the day. But wait! What's that noise I hear under my bed? Where's my teddy bear? See how bedtime can really be a blast in this creative musical play.
Grab your hat! It's time to party! Hats of all shapes and sizes take over the stage when a group of milliners help Hatless Hank find the perfect hat. Clever rhyming script and song writing explore all kind of hats, their uses and the people who wear them. A surprise awaits the audience when Ima Milliner appears in her own remarkable, stupendous, contagious hat of all hats! Discover that it's not the hat that makes a person special, but what's underneath! This musical for young performers is hilarious to heart-warming.
How to play in pair in a duo or duet ensemble on the same or different instruments
Session of 5 classes | $175 | 5:00 - 6:00PM
• Junior I for ages 8 - 11: June 13, 15, 19, 21 & 23
• Junior II for ages 12 - 15: June 12, 14, 16, 20 & 22
$240 per student
3-week session | $195 | Tuesdays & Thursdays | 5:00 - 6:00PM
• Session 1: June 13 - 29
• Session 2: July 18 - August 3